Simple, fast loans for your home improvement project
We’ve teamed up with Hearth, the online marketplace for home improvement financing, to match you with competitive loan options that save you money and get your project done right.
Why our customers love finding loans through Hearth:
- Getting pre-qualified doesn’t affect credit score
- Pay the same amount every month
- Request up to $100,000
- Get funded in as soon as 24 hours if approved
- Avoid using home equity
- Pay back the loan early without prepayment penalties
How it works
- Complete a fast, easy online form: Just answer a few questions to see available rates without affecting your credit score.
- Receive competitive loan options: If eligible, you’ll get personalized options from multiple lending partners. You can then apply for your chosen loan.
- Get funded in as soon as 24 hours: If approved, you can get money in your account the next day.
- Receive personalized financing advice over phone, email, or text every step of the way.
Hearth does not accept applications for credit, does not make loans, and does not make credit decisions. All loans subject to credit approval by Hearth’s lending partners.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does “getting personalized options” mean?
After you answer a few questions, Hearth will send your information to its network of lending partners. Within seconds, they will check your eligibility and show you available options. Seeing rates does not affect your credit score. You can then submit a loan application with your chosen lending partner, which will affect your credit report just like any loan application.
Why should I use Hearth instead of my credit card?
Interest rates on credit cards are often higher than those on loans you’ll find through Hearth. Even if your credit card company offers a promotional 0% rate, your APRs could spike if you don’t pay off the card in time.
When is my first payment due?
Your first payment will be due a month after getting a loan.
What information do I need to apply?
Before applying for a loan option Hearth finds you, you’ll need access to a paystub, your W-2, or another form of income verification.
What kind of loans are available through Hearth?
Hearth’s lending partners offer personal loans. These loans have fixed monthly payments, terms that are usually between 3 and 7 years, no home equity requirement, and no prepayment penalties.
How do I make payment on the loan?
You can pay your chosen lending partner by logging into their website and making a quick payment.